TR's Wishlist

Gian 25 14146 0
Hello everyone.

I've gotta admit that I am a huge Gunpla (Gundam Kit) collector. With this said, I started having interest in building mecha paper models which saves me a lot with my budget (from modifications with painting, declas for the kits) altho extreme patience is needed and more effort needed with my experience with SD paper kits.

I got hooked with it!

While looking around in a few pages here (even if I can't read Korean), I must say that you guys impressed me with your works.

Anyways, I need some help to obtain these card models:

1.) RX-78 GP-02a Physalis
2.) RX-178 Gundam Mk 2
3.) Hyaku Shiki
4.) MSZ-006 Hyper Zeta Gundam
5.) RX-93 Nu Gundam
6.) FA-93 Nu Gundam HWS
7.)

I would like to know their website or blog; how I can contact him/her; how much for their blueprint/template AND the mode of payment he/she will accept.

I'll be checking for your immediate reply, kommrad Admins. *salutes* Thanks in advance.

25 Comments
sunneh 2010.02.02 13:11  
Wow~! there hasn't been one single article on 'Global Board' since last century! :P
So, you're a gunpla fan? I'm a gunpla fan too[as many are on this website], but i haven't collected much due to 'financial matters' :P

hmmm i don't know many of the model you asked, nor was i able to find them on this website[due to laziness :P]
... as for the Hyaku Shiki... it's a model of Yobee, or 여비
his/her[not really sure of yobee's gender] blog is 
http://yobee.tistory.com/143
[it's the page for the Hyaku Shiki]
for an English translation, you can click the [[English]] button in white[and bold font], it's right under the picture of the Hyaku Shiki.
The price can be found at http://yobee.tistory.com/4                      <---there :P.. just scroll down to find out ;)
Yobee's blog is frickin' glitchy, so i recommend alotta patience :P [may procrastination be the answer :P]
you might think it's my computer, but i had problems with yobee's blog on 2 laptops, and my friend's desktop... no offense to yobee :P

the Hyper Zeta is made my Rarra, or 라라
his/her[again, not really sure of gender] blog is http://blog.naver.com/rarra1121/70043479280
[which is the page for the Hyper Zeta too.]
the price is \40000, about the price of a moderate priced MG[Master Grade gunpla]
you can buy it by sending Rarra a message, so i don't think it would be easy for you to buy it.
I only recommend you going through the trouble of buying these models if you like paper more than plamodels, because
i think i wouldn't be a easy task for you to buy the models, and moreover, the model is \40000, about the price of an MG..
[MG Zeta gundam ver.2.0 is about \60000...]

so, if you are planning on buying all the models on your wishlist, it might be a very difficult task...
My reply wasn't the best, so i guess the 'pros' will kick in with their fancy translators :P... unless they speak english like "J2"
[the admins are really nice, right?]
Gian 2010.02.02 14:34  
Ahohoho... Yeah I noticed. It's been like 2 years ago when Soaring diligently posts in here.

Yes, I'm also a Gunpla collector tho I have to put it on hold at this time.

Same as you, I'm still struggling to fit in the budget for those original Gundam kits now that I'm earning on my own as a corporate slave.

Actually, I got interested with card models and embrace the challenge because this'll save me the trouble to buy decals and paints when I can just have my printer's ink cartridge refilled at dirt cheap price.

Card models maybe time constraining and needs long enduring patience building one, the outcome is the same as what these great replica modelers did. Kudos to them!

Perhaps Bandai should reconsider making more mecha paper kits other than the RX-78 Gundam as I believe this is the "green" gunpla hobby.

You have no idea how grateful I am that I got a reply from you, an english-speaking Korean(?). Thanks for your time.
sunneh 2010.02.02 21:23  
Kudos all the way for the modellers~ (/;A;)/
you're 'green gunpla hobby' comment got me imagining Bandai making plamodels out of paper pulp :P and painting them with acrylic paint of some sort :P...

and No Probs, this is exactly what this board was made for[unfortunately the function isn't used much :P]
all i have is time nowadays ㅡㅡ because i dont study much[...hey!!], well at least not as much as the Korean students in Korea that go to 'HakWon's 24/7 :S..

i wish this board would be more active :P not much has been on it ever since "J2"[a english speaking admin]
left this community[he didn't exactly leave, but he doesn't come as often as back then :(]

edit= i just noticed, 전진//JunJin doesn't come as often as well... :( he pretty much left.. :(
i wish those buds would get on again... [i just got this freaky thought that they both might be at the korean army 0_o that would suck... or maybe they got married?]
J2 2010.02.04 04:25  
I am sorry that I missed this active thread, but at the same time, am relieved that we have a active English speaking member like sunneh here.
I apologize that I haven't visited this board often these days.  FYI, Junjin is myself too.  I changed my id once and didn't expect that could be that confusing.  my bad..    Just wanted to say that I am not in army service and just a bit inactive. ;)  I will find my groove some time soon. Till then please keep coming here and helping 'the others' as you did already.  Thanks.
sunneh 2010.02.05 00:04  
junjin=j2???? ohhhh wow...[?] new info.
i find it out because i'm "sort of new" to the web :P

again, no probs.. all i have is time[...?!] actually, let's just say classes weren't too convenient to attend[?]

you're not in the army? Phew! that imagination almost scared me 0_o
Gian 2010.02.03 00:12  
Card models aren't necessarily need to be painted on with acrylic as it might deform and spray paints somewhat harm our environment.

Good choice of colored card stocks will suffice ne? Verniers can be replaced with metal ones.

One thing that got me more interested into this is that customizing plastic models too risky for new Gundam hobbyists. Just one mistake and that part needs serious fix or worst, have to buy another kit just to get that certain part. With card models, you just print-out that certain page for a certain part if you were able to obtain the template.

The bad thing all I know is that they're fragile and must be enclosed in a casing to prevent moisture, dusts, molds and insects. Do you agree, kommrad?

My apologies to the admins for the OT.
sunneh 2010.02.03 18:32  
yes, card stocks don't last as long as plastic :P oh, well.. still cheaper :P
actually, the 'pros' sometimes dust the models... and blow off the dust on it... and sometimes even but silica gel  near it 0_o.... some care eh?

yeah... plastic models can suck if you lose a part :S unless you have a limited edition with a special part ordering coupon.... but the limited editions are wayyyy too expensive.. so papermodels are better in that sense.
paper models are realllly economical :D and you are able to make things that haven't been made into pastic models... [for example. battleships from the mobile suit gundam series... if their molded into plastic, it's usually expensive resin :(]

when i make better models[someday] with all kinds of fancy paper and joints with magnets, i plan on displaying it silica gel so that it will be unharmed by moisture.. which will prevent mold... and less mold concludes less insects. and less dead insects= less dust :D

paper rocks all the way unless you want to play aounr with it like a toy.
Gian 2010.02.06 02:00  
@sunneh: silica gel from food supplement capsules? I didn't know that. *evil grins then checks the fridge* dayng! my wifey threw 'em away.

@j2: thanks for your reply, junjin. I guess that you got burned-out with the hobby and trying out something new?
sunneh 2010.02.06 22:56  
silica gel from... packaged food[?] how should i put it.. :S
yeah, the ones from the supplement capsules.

actually, i have a huge collection from silica gel because i eat alot of seaweed :D i have a rack of it :P
oh.. wifies :P does she do any papermodeling?[i guess.. probably not :P]
Gian 2010.02.10 00:04  
Oh yes, she is. =)
J2 2010.02.10 07:54  
@Gian:  Wow, you are the luckies man!  my wife hates it. :(
sunneh 2010.02.11 22:04  
... gian is sooooooo lucky :P

junjin "neem"[님] coax your wife into the world of paper [evil face]
Gian 2010.02.13 00:38  
Hehehe. She's making a new one at this very moment.

I'm not a fan of uber cutesy characters but still we're having fun building these except for the robot. To her at least.
sunneh 2010.02.13 17:40  
this very moment...
i'm a fan of uber cutesy characters.. but i don't make them :P [ex, vocaloid characters]

what kind of models does your wife make?
Gian 2010.02.15 23:03  
K-On characters she got from a japanese site. Will provide the link when I ask her for it.
sunneh 2010.02.16 22:24  
K-On    ? hm..
a japanese site :P        japanese sites have really nice blueprints///models
i'm a fan of cubic character[do you know it?]
Gian 2010.02.20 00:46  
Yes. I actually downloaded and built my own cubic craft of Gundam Unicorn and Sinanju. Very easy. the MG paper model version is not.
sunneh 2010.02.24 22:36  
Wow! where did you download it?? the SINANJU[!] sounds effin' AWESOME! [+ it's easy!///apparently :P]
MG paper model version? 0_o that sounds creeeeepy.. where can i get them? +_+

please please please pretty please with chocolate cream and cherry on top?
쌀국수뚝배기光팬 2010.02.21 16:12  
뭐라는 거지?
sunneh 2010.08.10 16:02  
한뚝빼기 하실래예?
Gian 2010.02.22 00:05  
Woops. I do not understand but I have a feeling you're not being friendly.
sunneh 2010.02.24 22:34  
:P not exactly friendly... he/she[not too sure which] said "what are they saying?" :P
Gian 2010.02.25 00:25  
Ah. Anyway, here teh link: http://www.cubeecraft.com/blog/gundam-unicorn-and-sinanju-now-available/

As for the MG version... Uh... I agreed to the designer I should not distribute it outside because its exclusive to members only. If you could send me a private message to me then I'll tell you its address for you to sign-up there.
sunneh 2010.02.25 23:49  
oh the MG version is for the exclusive members? ok.. hm.. i'll just send you a message and sign up when i can :)

cubeecraft? that sounds a li~~ttle familiar [same concept and similar name as "cubic character"]
anyways, thanks alot for the link! :D i will be visitting.. a bit for the next few days :P and probably be going back for stuff :P

edit=uhh whoops. you're information isn't shared on this web, so i can't send you a message :S can i get a
homepage or anything?
+ ohhh man that cubee craft web just suits me and my "a teeny bit" feeble skill! :P R2D2 and peter griffin!
and and... LONGCAT!!! ohhh longcat.. i never imagined it to become a papermodel;; WoW.. i'll definately be making that :P .... stewie and Bloo.. ooohhh[should i stop? :P] and.. bender[i should really stop :P]

longcat, futurama, family guy, nintendo stuff, gundam, starwars, gurren laggan,foster's imaginary friends...and so much morep[now, i'm tired of listing :P] wow... thanks LOTS
2010.03.01 15:51  
- Soaring -

Hmmm... looks like these helpful people already answered your question, but here's my 2 cents. 

Designers that fall into the models you're inquiring about are.... Rarra, June, uh...not sure about the rest. However, there are a lot of build threads and designs for those models on another board that I'm not sure is a great place to be at :/ Designers like Tang are also hanging out there, but yeah, these guys did a great job of answering your question :)

Oh an P.S, what MG version? I'm not asking for the templates, I'd just like to see the pictures of the build! Now a days I'm not worried about getting templates, I'm more engaged in seeing how builds go and how the WIP pictures look. Maybe you could post an image of the completed model build? If not, hey, I'm alright with that :)
제목
Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 0 명
  • 오늘 방문자 2,108 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,582 명
  • 최대 방문자 13,159 명
  • 전체 방문자 8,246,637 명
  • 전체 게시물 89,260 개
  • 전체 댓글수 260,438 개
  • 전체 회원수 56,139 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand